As the only healthcare system in the entire state of Minnesota to provide care exclusively to children, we mean it when we say we're 'Kid Experts' here at Children's Minnesota and we've got great opportunities for anyone looking to make a difference in the lives of kids everyday - Right now, our Radiology department is looking for Radiologic Technologists to join our team! We perform a complete range of sedated and nonsedated diagnostic imaging procedures for major and minor pediatric surgery, disease, or injury and our experts provide twenty-four hour consultation services as well as education and outreach programs. From your first day here, you'll see: we care about our kids, we care about our community, and we care about our team.
Children's Minnesota has opportunities for Rad Techs available for a variety of schedules across our two main hospital campuses in Minneapolis and St. Paul, as well as one of our clinics in Maple Grove - So whether you are looking for something casual, full time, or anywhere in between: we'd love to connect!
As a Rad Tech with Children's Minnesota, you'll receive:
- Comprehensive benefits for 0.6 FTEs and above (Medical, Dental, Vision, etc)
- 403(b) with company match
- Well-being resources to care for yourself and your family
- Tuition reimbursement
- Benefits that value family, including: Paid Parental Leave as well as Fertility, Adoption, and Surrogacy Assistance
- Generous paid time off
- Pet insurance
- Career paths and training that help you get where you want to go
- Support, Engagement, and Inclusion: With opportunities to join any one of our 7 Employee Resource Groups, there's always a place for you here at Children's Minnesota!
You'll Make an Impact as a Rad Tech at Children's Minnesota by:
- Showcasing your expertise of X-ray energy to assist in the diagnosis and/or treatment of the best people on earth - Our kids!
- Producing images for interpretation by partnering with our licensed practitioners to perform radiographic procedures
- Being a 'Kid Expert' and exercising professional judgment in performance of services and maintaining a demeanor complimentary to medical ethics
- Assessing each unique patient situation to provide appropriate care and recognizing patient conditions essential for successful completion of the procedure
- ARRT certification as a radiologic technologist
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification required
About Children's Minnesota:
Children's Minnesota is one of the largest pediatric health systems in the United States and the only health system in Minnesota to provide care exclusively to children, from before birth through young adulthood. An independent and not-for-profit system since 1924, Children's Minnesota is one system serving kids throughout the Upper Midwest at two free-standing hospitals, nine primary care clinics, multiple specialty clinics and seven rehabilitation sites. As The Kids Experts™ in our region, Children's Minnesota is regularly ranked by U.S. News & World Report as a top children's hospital. Find us on Facebook @childrensminnesota or on Twitter and Instagram @childrensmn. Please visit childrensMN.org.
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of an occupational health assessment, drug screen, background investigation, and compliance with the U.S. Government Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification. Children's Minnesota requires proof of COVID-19 vaccine, and as recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), immunity to vaccine preventable infectious diseases, prior to employment.
Children's Minnesota is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities to all applicants. EO M/F/Disability/Vet Employer.