General Repair Worker
Looking for an entry-level handyperson to perform the basic household repairs at our scatter sites.
$1000.00 sign-on bonus
Job Type: Full-time
We are seeking a full-time General Repair worker to respond to work orders at a multi-site environment in the Twin Cities metro area based out of a supported living facility in Newport, MN. The Wings of Newport is a brand new, state-of-the-art, supported living apartment community serving residents ages 55 or older.
Zumbro House sites provide residences serving adults with developmental disabilities and mental illness. It is critical that the Maintenance Technician be able to respond to on-call concerns for homes, apartments, and the Wings community.
In this role, you will be responsible for overseeing and assigning maintenance tasks to others and working closely with contractors for work that cannot be completed internally.
What are some of the things I would do?
General household repair
What should I bring to the team?
- Ability and willingness to learn
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Valid Driver's License and meets car insurance requirements
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Ability to operate applicable phone applications for work orders, time allocation, and information look-up
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Zumbro House is an EOE Employer