Clinic Manager – Specialty Care
About Children's Minnesota
Children's Minnesota is one of the largest pediatric health systems in the United States and the only health system in Minnesota to provide care exclusively to children, from before birth through young adulthood. An independent and not-for-profit system since 1924, Children's Minnesota is one system serving kids throughout the Upper Midwest at two free-standing hospitals, nine primary care clinics, multiple specialty clinics and seven rehabilitation sites. As The Kids Experts™ in our region, Children's Minnesota is regularly ranked by U.S. News & World Report as a top children's hospital. Find us on Facebook @childrensminnesota or on Twitter and Instagram @childrensmn. Please visit childrensMN.org .
Operational leader who is accountable for day to day management of ambulatory clinic operations. Works in a paired leadership role with a Medical Director dyad to execute on key strategies to improve clinical quality, experience and financial performance. Supports 2 or more clinic locations and/or specialty programs.
* BA/BS Degree in healthcare, business, or related field
* MHA, MBA, MS
* 3 years of management or leadership experience in the healthcare industry
* Previous experience in managing a minimum of 10 staff people
* Experience working in ambulatory clinics
* Experience in pediatrics and designated specialty (if applicable)
* Driving the execution of strategic priorities
* Inspiring & empowering others
* Fostering open dialogue & teamwork, building relationships
* Strong organizational, analytical, communication & interpersonal skills
* Proven critical thinking and problem solving abilities, including resolving complex problems requiring innovative solutions
* Experience managing a P&L and budgeting
* Experience designing and implementing care delivery and service excellence strategies, using Lean management theory preferred
* A passion for learning
* Ability to present oneself and one's ideas with clarity, confidence and poise
* Strong computer skills
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of an occupational health assessment, drug screen, background investigation, and compliance with the U.S. Government Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification. Children's Minnesota requires proof of COVID-19 vaccine, and as recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), immunity to vaccine preventable infectious diseases, prior to employment.
Children's Minnesota is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities to all applicants. EO M/F/Disability/Vet Employer.