Center Director (Bilingual)
We are looking for a reliable, enthusiastic self-starter to join our administrative team as a Center Director in one of our Minneapolis Locations.
Casa de Corazon currently offering a $250.00 sign on bonus and another $250.00 at 90 days of employment!
- 70% Spanish proficiency, 90% English proficiency
- 24 semester credits in Early Childhood Education or related field
- 9 semester credits in Administration, Leadership, and Management
- Staff supervision experience or child care experience required
- Organized, detail-oriented self-starter
- Effective and friendly communicator
- Creative problem-solver
- Adaptive to change
- Strong leadership skills
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Staff Management, including enforcement of policies and reporting to payroll
- Database management, including collection tuition
- DHS compliance, including the maintenance of all paperwork
- Professional and prompt communication with families, staff members, other administrators, and outside agencies such as Soccer Shots and nurse consultants
- Completion required documentation for NAEYC and Parent Aware accreditation
- Participation in and supervision of family and community activities
- Enrollment of children and maintenance of required files
- Professional development including at least 40 hours of continuing education/year
- Maintain a safe, healthy and clean learning environment
Salary: based on qualifications
Full Benefit package offered.
If you meet the following qualifications and can manage the duties described, please click the "Apply" button and send us your resume and cover letter.